We are looking for a boss
We are SpangenbergGroup. A family business that has been around for over 20 years, but still feels like a startup. No day is the same because we are constantly responding to the changing circumstances around us. The industry, our company and the position we are looking for are therefore tremendously dynamic. We are young, energetic, love a no-nonsense culture and like to gather around us people who move along without a hitch. Who just get down to business and get things done. Well, have a look around our website and you will get a good idea of who we are and what we stand for.
In order to respond even better to the constantly changing circumstances and demands from the market, we are looking for a colleague. We are looking for someone who will be in charge of his own department and who can guarantee flexibility for us in the future. The Senior Project Boss will guide you in this process in order to get a feel for how we work, who we are and what we stand for. Once you get the hang of this, you will be at the head of one of our departments. It is a position in which you will have many responsibilities that you can fulfill as you see fit, with the necessary freedom. You will remain operationally active and be the point of contact for employees.
So what are we looking for in that person?
- MBO+ working and thinking level;
- Some analytical ability. You can visualize our abstract ideas and execute them to a detailed operational level;
- No "yes but..... " type, but someone who tackles and solves challenges;
- Someone with experience in customer contact or similar environments;
- You get energy from working together;
- You are socially and communicatively strong and good at connecting;
- Commercially, you are savvy and understand how to make and keep a department healthy;
- You recognize yourself in our core values as sincerity, honesty, transparency and openness;
- Ideally, you will be available for a minimum of 32 hours per week; however, this is negotiable.
What does the position roughly look like?
- You will be involved in the day-to-day, operational management of the team (think: creating the schedule, maintaining reports) and be the first point of contact for employees;
- You are at the center of the group and remain operationally active yourself;
- You maintain contact with the client, keeping abreast of all the details surrounding their needs and requirements and translating them into practice;
- In addition to managing your project daily in detail and getting the best out of each individual on your team, you are able to look ahead. You are always on the starting blocks. Your approach mentality, contagious energy, commercial ability and analytical insight come into their own in this position within our dynamic and family-oriented work environment.
What do you get from us?
- Depending on the experience you bring, the starting salary is between 2,000 and 2,400 euros, we'll figure it out;
- You get your break paid;
- Freedom to fill your position in a way that suits;
- Opportunities for personal development;
- Many responsibilities in a comfortable environment;
- A nice team of +/- 10 people;
- Flexible working hours during the day, on weekdays. Some flexibility on both sides would be nice.